Am for sale!
Faas Wilkesstraat 123 E
This gorgeous 4-room corner apartment has a high-end finish and is situated in the luxurious ‘Heroes’, a new build complex on the popular Zeeburgereiland in the east of the city. The property has a parking space in the parking garage below and a nicely landscaped back garden of approx. 30 m2, which borders on a courtyard area where kids can play and run to their heart’s content. This is a great area for children to grow up in! The apartment has a high-quality finish with wooden herringbone flooring, floor heating and a luxurious kitchen. Due to the corner positioning, the apartment has lots of windows, letting in an abundance of natural light.
Stylish communal entrance area with doorbells, videophone, elevators and stairs. The communal hallways have a high-end finish and has a particularly welcoming feel.
Entrance of the apartment, large hall with storage, wardrobe, utility cupboard for the washing machine and drier, separate toilet and a large bathroom with a bathtub, walk-in shower, double washbasin and toilet. The apartment has 3 good size bedrooms. Spacious living room with double French doors to the terrace, luxurious open-plan kitchen.
The Zeeburgereiland area is a fairly new neighbourhood in the east of Amsterdam, within the 10 minutes biking from the hip Indische buurt area and the Dappermarkt. Tram line 26 will take you to Central Station within 10 minutes! The A10 motorway towards A1, A2 and A4 and international Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
The area is particularly green and surrounded by water, whilst also have an urban feel, with at its heart the Urban Sport zone with sports facilities for hockey, football, basketball, padel and, last but not least, the largest outdoor skate park of the Netherlands.
The Albert Heijn supermarket is just around the corner. Alternatively, you can do your shopping at Landmarkt; a supermarket just across the Schellingwouderbrug where you can find with excellent fresh produce straight from the suppliers. Around the corner is Espressofabriek, where you can drink the best coffee in Amsterdam; this coffee bar is located in a converted pumping station. The area is home to excellent restaurants, such as brunch restaurant Bluey’s Coffee & Kitchen, restaurant Haddock, city beach Kaap, De Drie Koningen and the Landmarkt restaurant, and even a cinema! It also has various practical facilities, such as two healthcare centres, dentists and a pharmacy, as well an excellent primary school, childcare facility, two child care centres and lots of play and sports facilities for small and bigger children. All in all, this area is great for families. The nearby IJburg also all the facilities you may expect from an urban area, including supermarkets, shops, hairdressers etc. And once the Sluisbuurt area has been completed, you will be able to enjoy peace and quiet whilst being within walking distance of the new city centres of Amsterdam. As of next summer, there will be a new ferry connection between Zeeburgereiland and Oostelijk haven area.
– Apartment of approx. 121 m2 with a high-end finish;
– Lots of natural light due to the corner position;
– 3 good-sized bedrooms;
– Wonderful west-facing garden of approx. 30 m2, which ends at the courtyard garden, which is a great children’s play area;
– the apartment has floor heating throughout, which is controllable per room.
– 1 parking space in the parking garage with a car registration recognition system below and a communal bike parking;
– Large storage space;
– Modern apartment, well-insulated;
– Energy label A;
– Well-organised Owners’ Association, monthly service fee: € 182.58 for the apartment and € 28.69 for the parking space;
– Ideal for people looking to move out of the city centre;
– Good location, near the tram, motorway, schools, parks and a shopping centre in an extremely child-friendly neighbourhood;
– Ground lease: 2000 General Provisions of the Municipality of Amsterdam apply; the current time slot ends on 15 January 2067. The ground rent can be adjusted every 25 years and amounts to € 1,082 for the property and € 45 for the parking space for the first 25 years. The transfer to perpetual ground lease has already been arranged with the civil-law notary; the annual ground rent payable as of 2067 has been agreed.
Asking price: € 750,000 costs payable by the purchaser
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this wonderful apartment and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this house.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.