AM for sale!
Willem Augustinstraat 215
1061 MJ Amsterdam
Wow!! This wonderfully spacious and well-laid out 3-room apartment has a sunny south-facing balcony and an unobstructed view! The apartment is situated on the 6th floor of a well-maintained apartment complex (2013) with elevator with a private parking space and storage unit below and a communal bike parking!
Beautiful communal courtyard garden, entrance with video intercom system, letterboxes, access to the storage units, communal bike parking and parking garage with private parking space, stairwell and elevator.
Entrance, large hall with wardrobe, meter cupboard, utility space with washing machine/drier connection and separate toilet. The two good-sized bedrooms are situated at the front of the apartment. The bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower and a double washbasin. At the end of the hall, the generously proportioned living room with large windows and the modern open-plan SieMatic kitchen; the kitchen has lots of cupboard space and various Siemens kitchen appliances. Next, the sunny balcony which is accessed via the large sliding doors; the perfect spot to enjoy the sunshine, a cup of coffee or BBQ with friends.
Below you can find the separate storage unit, where you can also park your bike or store your suitcases, the private parking space in the parking garage and the communal bike parking.
This gorgeous apartment is situated in the Laan van Spartaan area, in Bos en Lommer, just beyond the A10 motorway. This area of Amsterdam West has excellent public transport links: metros 50 and 51, tram 7 and 13 or bus 21 and 80 all take you to the city centre in no time! The apartment is near Erasmusgracht, a great area to go boating in summer. But there is more: Sloterplas and Erasmuspark are both in close proximity, as well as various sports facilities and playgrounds, including tennis courts, soccer pitches and swimming pools, a good mix of bars and restaurants for a bite to eat, and a market along Bos en Lommerplein!
– Practically laid out apartment with two good-sized bedrooms;
– Possibility to create a third bedroom;
– Generously proportioned living room with luxurious open-plan kitchen;
– Luxurious SieMatic kitchen with Siemens kitchen appliances;
– Spacious south facing terrace with a beautiful and unobstructed view;
– Private parking space in the parking garage below.
– Built in 2013; everything is new and well-insulated;
– District heating and energy label A;
– Video intercom installation in nicely maintained apartment complex with elevator;
– Communal courtyard area;
– Separate private storage unit below;
– Within walking distance of Erasmuspark and Bos en Lommerplein;
– Good location, near public transport, motorway, schools, parks and the shopping centre, and situated in an extremely child-friendly neighbourhood;
– Ground rent bought off until 2060;
– Well-organised Owners’ Association, monthly service fee: € 148;
Asking price: €585.000 costs payable by purchaser.
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this apartment and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this house.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.