AM for sale!
Rustenburgerstraat 354 1
Charming 3-room apartment on the first floor of an apartment complex, freehold, along the prettiest part of Rustenburgerstraat in De Pijp!
The apartment has high, authentic ornamental ceilings and gorgeous stained-glass sliding doors. The deep terrace at the rear is a great place to sit and joy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and comfortably fits a dining table and chairs. The property has a practical layout with a kitchen and bathroom in the middle and two bedrooms. All in all, a great FREEHOLD apartment in the popular De Pijp area!
Communal entrance area and stairwell up to the first floor:
Hall with large wardrobe cupboard, access to the first bedroom at the front, which includes a wardrobe and is currently used as study. Large kitchen-diner at the front with all the fitted kitchen appliances you need; French doors to the small balcony at the front, living room with original sliding doors with lovely stained-glass and authentic ornamental ceilings. The separate sitting room has direct access to the large north-west facing terrace at the quiet rear of the property. The second bedroom is also situated at the rear. The modern bathroom in the centre of the apartment has a bathtub, a shower, a toilet, a washing machine/drier connection and set up.
The apartment is in a perfect location, in a quiet street in the popular De Pijp area. You don’t have to walk far to find everything you need: the Albert Cuyp market, Museum square, Sarphatipark, various bars and restaurants, as well as a variety of shops along Ferdinand Bolstraat and Ceintuurbaan. You can do your daily shopping at the nearby AH supermarket at Cornelis Troostplein. The area is easily accessible by car and has excellent public transport links; the tram stops within walking distance and the North-South metro line takes you to the Zuid-as business district or Central Station in a matter of minutes.
– The property is Freehold!
– Living area of approx. 62 m2;
– The apartment has 2 bedrooms;
– Practical layout with large kitchen-diner and spacious living room;
– The property has retained a lot of its original features: high ceilings, ornamental ceiling profiles, stained-glass sliding doors, panel doors, original fixtures and fittings;
– The depth of the rear balcony was increased with permission of the Owners’ Association and planning permission (municipality), creating a large north-west facing terrace overlooking the quiet and green courtyard garden;
– The front balcony is a great place to sit and enjoy your first coffee or the afternoon sun.
– Large bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and space for the washing machine and drier;
– De Pijp is a vibrant and popular area;
– Well-organised Owners’ Association, monthly service fee: € 100;
– The rented central heating costs EUR 25 per month
– Good location, near the tram, motorway, parks, shops, Albert Cuyp market, Sarphatipark and various museums.
Asking price: € 550,000 costs payable by the purchaser.
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this wonderful apartment and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this apartment.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.