AM for sale!
Piet Zwarthof 19
Well-maintained two-floor corner house of approx. 97 m2 with garden. The zoning plan allows for the addition of a roof extension (approx. 30 m2) and a roof terrace (approx. 15 m2). The property is situated along a traffic-free street and courtyard area; a great place for the children to play. All in all, a great family home.
Ground floor: entrance, hall with separate toilet and meter cupboard, spacious and bright living room with open plan kitchen with modern fitted kitchen appliances. The French doors lead out to the landscaped back garden. The stair cupboard offers lots of storage space.
Spacious landing with large utility cupboard with washing machine and drier connections, two good-sized bedrooms at the front and an extremely spacious third bedroom at the rear of the property. The bathroom is situated in the middle of the property and includes a walk-in shower, a washbasin, a bathtub and a toilet.
The zoning plan allows for the addition of a roof extension with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a roof terrace. Once the additions have been realised, the property will have a living space of approx. 127 m2 and a roof terrace of approx. 15m2. However, this is subject to permit requirements; the buyer will need to apply for planning permission for their own account and at their own risk. See the alternative floor plan.
The property is located in the spaciously laid out and family-friendly IJburg area. IJburg has a distinct maritime feel due to the wide expanse of water in its surroundings, with, at its heart, the harbour and the water sports centre. The marina is a great place to meet up with friends in one of the many bars and restaurants. You can also go to the new bars and restaurants which are currently being set up at the former Blijburg beach or relax and enjoy the Theo van Goghpark or Diemerpark. IJburg is close to Diemerpark, a nature area the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, walk, skate and bike (beautiful cycling routes e.g. to Muiden) to your heart’s content. The park even has its own beach and is home to a soccer and hockey club. Tennis can be played on Rieteiland Oost. The area has lots of playgrounds, schools, childcare centres, making it a perfect place to raise children. Haveneiland has various primary schools, IJburg College (higher secondary education), healthcare centres and childcare centres. You can buy your groceries in the shopping centre with its speciality shops, a large Albert Heijn supermarket and HEMA, as well as great restaurants and hip bars. The area also has good transport links; Tram 26 will take you to Central Station in less than 15 minutes and bus 66 will take you to Amsterdam Arena within the same amount of time. The A10, A1, A2 and A9 motorways and Schiphol Airport are all within easy reach by car. If you are travelling by bike or by foot, you can hop on the new ferry service which takes cyclists and pedestrians from Zeeburgereiland to the Oostelijk Havengebied (Sporenburg) area and vice versa departs every 20 minutes between 7 am and 7 pm from Monday to Friday.
– A wonderful family home in a great location on IJburg;
– Living area: 97 m2;
– Possibility to add a roof extension;
– 3 good-sized bedrooms;
– North-east facing garden with sun all morning.
– Possibility to create a small front garden and place a picnic table;
– Separate storage;
– Modern family home and therefore well-insulated, energy label A;
– You are immediately eligible for a parking permit in this area (monthly costs approx.. € 23.70). Alternatively, you can rent a parking space in the nearby parking garage;
– Ideal for people already living on IJburg or looking to move from Amsterdam’s city centre;
– Great location, near the tram, motorway, schools, parks and the shopping centre in an extremely family-friendly area;
– Just around the corner is the green Joris Ivensplein with a beautiful playground;
– IJburg shopping centre is within walking distance, where you can find everything you need for your daily shopping, including an AH supermarket, Hema, Gall & Gall off-license and Etos pharmacy.
– There is also a bustling weekly Saturday market along Joris Ivensplein with lots of fresh produce;
– The ground rent has been bought off until 30 November 2053;
– Well-organised Owners’ Association monthly service fee for the storage unit: € 29.31;
Asking price: € 550,000 costs payable by the purchaser.
Delivery: in consultation.
Come and view this wonderful home and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this apartment.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.