AM for rent!
1087 CE Amsterdam
Extremely luxurious and spacious 2-room apartment of 115 m2 on the second floor plus a parking space in the secure parking garage below which is accessible by elevator. This lovely apartment has a large and sunny south-facing terrace, windows on three sides and is in a quiet location along the water’s edge of “De Groene Tunnel”.
Smart entrance area with doorbells and letter boxes, communal stairwell and elevator.
Entrance hall, meter cupboard and guest toilet, extremely large living room with sliding doors to the south-facing terrace (approx. 26 m2), large and luxurious open-plan kitchen with various fitted kitchen appliances, a pantry, a bedroom with walk-in closet and a bathroom.
The parking space in the secure parking garage below can be reached by elevator. Maximum car height is 1.80 meters.
The property is located in the spaciously laid out and family-friendly IJburg area. IJburg has a distinct maritime feel due to the wide expanse of water in its surroundings, with, at its heart, the harbour and the water sports centre. The marina is a great place to meet up with friends in one of the many bars and restaurants. You can also go to the new bars and restaurants which are currently being set up at the former Blijburg beach or relax and enjoy the Theo van Goghpark or Diemerpark. IJburg is close to Diemerpark, a nature area the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, walk, skate and bike (beautiful cycling routes e.g. to Muiden) to your heart’s content. The park even has its own beach and is home to a soccer and hockey club. Tennis can be played on Rieteiland Oost. The area has lots of playgrounds, schools, childcare centres, making it a perfect place to raise children. Haveneiland has various primary schools, IJburg College (higher secondary education), healthcare centres and childcare centres. You can buy your groceries in the shopping centre with its speciality shops, a large Albert Heijn supermarket and HEMA, as well as great restaurants and hip bars. The area also has good transport links; Tram 26 will take you to Central Station in less than 15 minutes and bus 66 will take you to Amsterdam Arena within the same amount of time. The A10, A1, A2 and A9 motorways and Schiphol Airport are all within easy reach by car. If you are travelling by bike or on foot, you can hop on the new ferry service which takes cyclists and pedestrians from Zeeburgereiland to the Oostelijk Havengebied (Sporenburg) area and back.
The ferry departs every 20 minutes between 7 am and 7 pm from Monday to Friday.
– Pleasant and particularly bright apartment due to the large windows on three sides;
– Living area: 115 m2;
– Luxurious apartment complex with elevator and video and intercom installation;
– Spacious south-facing terrace (26 m2) with an unobstructed view;
– One large bedroom with walk-in closet;
– Gorgeous kitchen and bathroom;
– Lovely oak wooden flooring;
– Private parking space in the secure parking garage below;
– Great location near tram, motorway, schools, parking and the shopping centre;
– Modern apartment, energy label A;
– Luxurious apartment complex: elevator and video-/ intercom installation.
• Monthly rent: €2,250,– excluding gas/water/electricity;
• Monthly fee for the parking space: € 125,– ;
• Monthly service fee: € 52.19,– ;
• The apartment has soft furnishings; furnished rental is possible;
• Deposit: 2 months’ rent;
• Rental contract type: for a definite period of time
• The apartment is not available to students or persons sharing
• Available immediately;
• Prospective tenant agrees to a screening.
Come take a look or contact our office to make an appointment to view this apartment.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The tenant has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the owner in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (NVM) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The MVA terms and conditions are applicable in full.