AM for sale
Griseldestraat 30 3
Wonderfully bright and renovated 3-room apartment with balcony, located on the third floor of an apartment complex, within 10 minutes biking distance from the Jordaan!
The apartment has been given a new layout and a full renovation, including a new luxurious open-plan kitchen, modern bathroom, wooden flooring and new electrical wiring. The property has two good-sized bedrooms, an east-facing balcony and a charming bay window in the living room.
Communal entrance area and smart-looking stairwell.
Entrance, hall and access to all the rooms, bright living room with a charming bay window at the front, a luxurious open-plan kitchen with stone worktop with various fitted Siemens appliances. Two bedrooms at the rear with French doors to the east-facing balcony. The modern bathroom has a beautiful walk-in shower, washbasin cabinet, mirror, towel radiator and mechanical ventilation. Along the hall is a utility cupboard with a washing machine/drier connection and a separate toilet with small washbasin.
A great turn-key apartment!
The apartment is located in a good area in Bos en Lommer, Amsterdam West, near various shops, schools and parks (Erasmuspark, Westerpark and Rembrandtpark) and De Jordaan, with all its bustling markets, bars and restaurants, is only a 10-minute bike ride away.
You can find a variety of shops nearby for your daily shopping on the nearby Bos en Lommerplein. The area has excellent public transport links (trams, buses and Sloterdijk train station) and the A4, A9 and A10 motorways, as well as Schiphol Airport, are within easy reach by car.
– Living area: approx. 56 m2;
– The apartment has been thoroughly renovated;
– Modern bathroom;
– Luxurious open-plan kitchen with fitted Siemens appliances;
– Living room with charming bay window overlooking the street;
– New central heating and electrical installation;
– Renovated and smart-looking stairwell;
– East-facing balcony at the rear;
– Well-organised Owners’ Association, monthly service fee: € 90;
– Non-resident occupancy clause applies;
– Old-age clause applies;
– The chimney is no longer in use and cannot be taken into use in future;
– Civil-notary Klein Binnenkade;
– Ground rent; the current time slot ends on July 2064; the annual ground rent currently amounts to € 539.67. A switch to perpetual ground lease has beendone under favorable conditions;
– Quick delivery possible.
Asking price: € 525,000 costs payable by the purchaser
Delivery: in consultation.
Make sure you view this turn-key apartment and be amazed by what this property has to offer!
Call your NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing of this house.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the specified measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (MVA) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the property, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the law deems that you have enough expertise to establish any relevant matters. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable in full.